I know what you are thinking, what the heck is this, "Muffin TOP-LESS"? No, it is not about being naked at all. I have decided to start this blog so that I can keep track of my eating habits and weight loss. This is something that I have been wanting to do for a LONG time, but seem to keep getting off track. For as long as I can remember I have been overweight. Struggling through childhood with my weight, and believing that I can just melt the pounds away by watching infomercials of diet pills, exercise machines and meal plans, from the comfort of my couch! WHAT WAS I THINKING? I am at the point of no return, this is my last chance to change my old habits. I have to think about my future and the future of my kids. They need me around for as long as they can have me. My final goal is to get rid of my Muffin Top (but first I need to get my bunt size belly to look like a muffin-top... Ha ha ha). I hope that you follow me through this long process to losing weight, and I want to thank all of my family and friends for your support!
About Me
- Loraine
- Originally from Puerto Rico, I came to live in Tampa, FL at the end of summer of '93. Coming along with my mother we settled in a neighborhood in Tampa Heights. I grew up and started a family of my own in which I produce two beautiful kids, my daughter Larisha and my son Leander. I love them with all my heart and this blog is dedicated to them. They are my motivation to losing weight. I need to get healthy so that my life here on Earth is long enough for me to enjoy my children.
4/13/11
Getting Ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will follow your journey! Please follow mine too. Thanks :)
ReplyDelete