HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. To update you since last post, here I am.
After losing the first 9 pounds it became hard to lose any more and I have to admit, I kind of gave in to the sweets. I did regain the weight back. I started attending school in August and every since I started losing weight again, so far I am down 8 pounds. I am really not trying as hard this time, and I really don't know how I lost them. I also started physical therapy again to treat my back pain from my car accident in june 2010. I have to go there 3 times per week and my muscles are usually sore ( I am still getting used to it) by the time I get home I just want to rest my achy muscles.
I hope your Thanksgiving Day was great! I went to my sister's for dinner (buffet style) I contributed the mustard/turnip greens, sweet potato pie and an apple pie. It was wonderful. I am somewhat proud of myself for not eating like a pig, like I used to during the holidays. I ate enough, a little bit of everything to satisfy my taste buds and to my surprise, when I went back to work the Tuesday after Thanksgiving Day I found that I had lost another pound. Not too bad for a holiday weekend!
Well, until next time. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments & Suggestions