About Me
- Loraine
- Originally from Puerto Rico, I came to live in Tampa, FL at the end of summer of '93. Coming along with my mother we settled in a neighborhood in Tampa Heights. I grew up and started a family of my own in which I produce two beautiful kids, my daughter Larisha and my son Leander. I love them with all my heart and this blog is dedicated to them. They are my motivation to losing weight. I need to get healthy so that my life here on Earth is long enough for me to enjoy my children.
12/6/11
Surprise, Surprise!!!
Ever wonder how something happens without you even trying? Well, that was me today. I go into work this morning and decided to get on the scale. I said to myself, "Let's see how much I've gained!" Boy, when I tell you that my mouth dropped open, I mean a fly could've flown in it. I was expecting to see about a 5 pound gain from last time I weighed myself (the week after Thanksgiving), I haven't been doing so well, in eating or activities. I was in so much shock that I stepped on the scale three times. So the scale read that I have lost a total of 13 pounds so far. "WOW" yeah that's what I said too! I have to admit, I was excited. I haven't lost that much weight in a long time. I really need to get a regimen set. I can't continue playing with my weight. So I found this website How To Look Good Naked, I requested their FREE DVD, they say it takes about two weeks to receive it, I will let you know how that works out. Well, this is a short blog, but I just couldn't wait to let yall know about my scale experience. Until next time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alright girl can't wait to hear more progress
ReplyDelete